EIS has teamed with the following large businesses as a subcontractor or as a prime contractor on various Federal procurements:
- Alion Science and Technology
- BAE Systems
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CGI Federal
- General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
- ManTech International Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
Small and Mid-Size Businesses
EIS has teamed with the following small and mid-size companies as a prime contractor or as a subcontractor on various Federal procurements:
- Altamira Technologies
- Aaski Technology
- Chakrabarti Management Consulting, LLC
- Credence Management Solutions, LLC
- Dependable Global Solutions (DGS)
- Halvik, Inc.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries-TSD
- Information Management Group (IMG)
- Integral Consulting Services (ICS)
- IPNS, Inc.
- Kingfisher Systems, Inc.
- Morgan Borszcz Consulting (MBC) (1)
- Netcentrics, Inc.
- Riva Networks
- Saalex Solutions
- SNAP, Inc.
- SoftTech Consulting
- Spatial Front, Inc.
- Synergetic Information Systems
- Universal Consulting Services, Inc.
- US Falcon
(1) Morgan Borszcz Consulting (MBC), a woman-owned 8(a) company, and EIS have formed a joint venture. MBC EAGLE II Joint Venture, LLC was formed to provide the Department of Homeland Security with high quality information technology support services under a jointly held DHS EAGLE II contract vehicle.
EIS has teamed with the following non-profit organizations on various procurements: